Nutritious and even Delicious
For starters it gives you strength, energy vitamins, minerals and more and it even tastes good. Gorilla milk alkalizes your body and it’s a liquid meal. Gorilla milk is a two part drink, one part almond milk the other part Vegetables and fruit that you juice. Thank you Lou and Dan, I love this stuff.
For the Almond/coconut milk
– 1 cup raw almonds that have been sprouted and germinated. (to germinate & sprout them, first soak them in water for 24 hours, rinsing them and changing the water at least every 8 to 12 hrs, then strain the water.
– Himalayan sea salt. or some you get in a health store is best.
– 2-3 DATES (Depends on how sweet you like things add to your own taste, 2 is pretty sweet to me.)
– 2 tablespoons nutritional essentials – if you don’t have some here’s where you can by the enzymes- http://puradyme.net/
– 3-4 cups Coconut water or filtered water or spring. I would advise not using tap, most tap waters are not clean from the toxic chemicals you probably don’t want to drink.
-2 baby coconuts with meat and water
– Add a couple sprinkles of ground or fresh cinnamon. whichever you prefer.
Put almonds in blender if you want you can add the baby coconut with the juice and the meat if you don’t like coconut then just skip it. add water or coconut water, cinnamon, dates, salt and the nutritional essentials if you don’t have them that’s Okay.
Blend all ingredients till everything is mix well then put it in your milking bag and get as much of the milk out as you can. You will want to have a bowl or something to strain the milk in. If you only want to make the coconut milk you can but I’m telling you this drink is so good and so good for you. 🙂
You can use the coconuts only if your allergic to almonds.
If your interesting in getting some raw almonds you can contact the almond guy at rawbunch@ gmail.com
Ingredients for the second part- The green juice
Put these ingredients into your juicer or your milk bag if you don’t have a juicer
– 7 sticks of celery
– 1 cucumber
– 1 bunch parsley
– 1 bunch cilantro
– 1 bunch black kale or whatever kind of kale you can get.
– 2 apples if you don’t like the taste.
– Juice in a juicer or if you don’t have a juicer you can use a milk bag. To use a milk bag for juicing put into a blender and juice then put into the milk bag and strain over a bowl.
– Mix the almond-coconut milk 50/50 into a cut with green juice. Enjoy, watch the video to see how to make your own Gorilla milk.
Here’s the video on how to make Gorilla milk. Eating good is one of the 4 principles to living a better life. Here are 2 versions. They are kinda the same but have a little different info.
If interested in buying some puradyme products here’s the link http://puradyme.net/